Thursday, November 5, 2009

2009 Season Wrap-up / Time to look forward to 2010

Fuck the Yankees. Fuck their 27th World Championship. Nuff said.

Now to the real stories for 2010...

Who's the early favourite? Phillies Manager Charlie Manuel seems to feel it'll be his group, "Are they better than we are? This series they were. They’ve got the trophy. We gave it up. But, we’re going to get it back.”

So there you have it folks, the Philadelphia Phillies... 2010 World Series Champions!!

Well maybe not, but come February the sun will rise on another season of baseball across Florida and Arizona and we'll get a chance to do it all over again. The count down is on.

In the coming days, I'll be posting our franchises' keeper rosters and will have updates regarding the schedule for free agency and the 2010 Entry Draft.

For now, I'll leave you with a quote:

"People ask me what I do in winter when there's no baseball. I'll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring.
" - Rogers Hornsby

No comments:

Post a Comment